Monday, August 9, 2010

Mini is so cute!

This past weekend one of my best friends Ashley got married! I kept bugging her to give me some kind of job for the wedding that would take some stress off of her shoulders. Well, she found the perfect job for me! I was put up to the task of making the desert for the grooms dinner! Does she know me or what! I whipped out my favorite recipes and decided to make mini cupcakes in a few different flavors. They turned out absolutely adorable. Michele came over on Thursday and helped me with this project. After we took the first pan out of the oven we were both gitty about how fricken cute the mini cupcakes were. The nice part about 'em is you don't have to feel guilty about trying each flavor. I ended up making dark chocolate with peanut butter cream cheese frosting, strawberry with strawberry buttercream, and pumpkin with cream cheese frosting.


With love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment