Monday, November 29, 2010

This cookie may change your life...



This is perhaps the best recipe I have every come across for chocolate chip cookies. I have easily exchanged the chocolate chips for m&ms and chocolate chunks with equal success. I couldn't even tell you which is my favorite so I just pick whatever I'm in the mood for.
I have my sister to thank for sharing this recipe with me. She made it for her oldest son's first birthday. So, to me, they are simply known as "Rhett's Birthday Cookies". What makes these so delicious...the secret is in the pudding. Give them a try. I know that you won't be disappointed.

1 cup butter or margarine
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
3.5oz instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 bag chocolate chips

Mix butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in vanilla pudding mix. Add baking soda and flour. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy your sweet escape!

Bake on!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment